ProBookClub.com was created to fill a void of information on the Internet about reading for professional development, specifically via book clubs. It’s a labor of love that I maintain in my free time at my own expense because I believe very strongly in the power of reading and self-education. (More about me and the origins of this website here.)
If you find value in the information on ProBookClub.com, please consider supporting it.
- Word of mouth is powerful, so tell a friend! Tweet about one of our pages. Mention us in an article or talk about us in a podcast.
- Follow our Twitter feed and retweet frequently!
- All of the links to books on this site — like the ones on our Pro Book Shelf page — are affiliate links to Amazon, which means if you click on a link and buy the book from Amazon, this website will receive a small percentage of that sale. So consider purchasing your next read through one of our affiliate links.
- Buy some awesome Pro Book Club swag — like t-shirts, notebooks, tote bags, and mugs — from our shop on Redbubble.
- Download and share any of our free printables, like coloring pages, bookmarks, and handouts.
- Coming soon will be other ways to help support this site, like an eBook and maybe Patreon. Stay tuned!
I hope ProBookClub.com continues to be a useful and valuable resource for you. Thank you for your continuing support!